How To Get The Kim Kardashian Contoured Cheekbones
You may love Kim Kardashian or may you not, but one thing you cannot deny is that she has amazing cheekbones. Have you ever wondered how to get Kim Kardashian contoured cheekbones?
This must have been a question that she’s been asked numerous times, as she decided to post pictures on Twitter of her makeup regime.
You to can have stunningly highlighted cheekbones like Kim Kardashian by following these simple steps.
- You must get your base correct. To get make the foundation and blush stay on all day you will need to apply a primer with your fingertips. If you suffer from acne then you will need a primer suitable for acne prone skin.
- To the shade underneath your cheekbones, temples and each side of your nose, you will need a foundation that is one shade lighter than your skin tone. Using your brush, sweep the liquid or powder foundation over the areas previously mentioned.
- Making sure you do not mix the foundations. Take a foundation that is one shade darker than your skin tone. Apply it to the temple, jaw line and on either side of your nose. With your fingers smooth any lines that look obvious.
- Add concealer underneath the eyes, to hide any bags. Blend with your fingertips.
- You now need to add a highlighter to get a glow effect. Add you shimmery highlighter to the tops of your cheekbones, the ridge of your nose and just under the eyebrows. A translucent powder will set of the whole look.
- Now you need to blend in a soft pink over the apples of your cheeks. You can add Kims smokey eyes by using a brown, preferably light, over your eyelids with a darker shade in the crease of the eye.
Check out our blog on how to apply mascara like a pro and how to apply eyeshadow to get the perfect look.
To complete the look add your mascara and eyeliner, with some nude lipgloss and viola!
If you are unsure about which areas of the face you naturally have shade, then sit in low lighting in front of a mirror and see where the shade it’s your face.
For more beauty tips subscribe to the Afuro Hair and Beauty Blog.